Enjoy your summer holiday
We’re operating a full service over the summer so it’s an ideal time for us to pick up and run with the marketing project that’s been nagging away at the back of your mind but hasn’t quite made it to the top of the to do list.
Set us a brief before you go away and depending on the task, with a prevailing wind we can hopefully have it all there ready and waiting in your inbox for when you return.
In the meantime, here’s some sensible summer advice to avoid sunburn, courtesy of NHS Choices:
- Stay in the shade where possible between 11am and 3pm
- Cover up using a hat, sunglasses and parasol
- Use a sunscreen of at least 15 SPF
- Re-apply after taking a swim, even if your sunscreen is waterproof
- Take a holiday in the UK*
And if the weather is as bad as it has been over the past week, remember that a parasol can also double up as an umbrella.
* that last tip can’t be attributed to NHS Choices.